Data Engineer (TS/SCI Required)
- Posted: over a month ago
FYI – For Your Information, Inc. is one of the fastest growing and most successful woman-owned Federal contractors in the country. We have won awards for being a Great Place to Work and continue to make ground-breaking advancements. We focus on career development and promotion – people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!
FYI – For Your Information, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business GSA schedule vendor that is a premier provider of Human Capital, Training, and Information Technology services.
FYI attributes this capacity to deliver quality services to many factors, including FYI's in-house recruiters, senior HR professionals, corporate administrative staff, and agile, committed management resources. FYI's focus on the national, regional, and local requirements of its customers, and a corporate organizational structure with sufficient depth of skills and authority to deploy and manage scalable teams, allows FYI to be responsive to the real-time needs of our Federal clients.
FYI's Benefits/Incentives: What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work remotely (per contract requirements).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- A diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story.
- Team building and innovation.
- A competitive base salary with a loaded benefits package plus 401K.
- Tuition/Education Assistance
- Personal computer device allowance.
- Pet Insurance.
This is an opportunity to implement data engineering activities on some of the most mission-driven projects in the industry. Supporting counter threat efforts, you’ll have the chance to architect data systems, stand up data platforms, build out ETL pipelines, write custom code, interface with data stores, perform data ingestion, and build data models. From sharing your skills in analytical exploration and examination of data to supporting the assessment, design, building, and maintenance of scalable platforms, you’ll work with our clients to solve their most pressing challenges.
- 1+ years of experience with using object-oriented programming languages, including Python, R, or Java
- 1+ years of experience with data analysis and data quality of data preparation techniques
- 1+ years of experience with building data pipelines, including Python and SQL
- 1+ years of experience with Agile software development methods in a DevOps environment, including Docker, containers, and Kubernetes
- Experience with Python data analytic modeling, including Pandas
- Ability to prepare and analyze large complex data sets
- Ability to perform middle-tier and back-end development
- Ability to understand complex data sets and wrangle them into a searchable format
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT, including the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL solutions in medium to large enterprise systems
- Experience with GitLab, CI/CD, and Git and Linux repositories
- Ability to generate data visualizations with tools, including Kibana, Tableau, or related tools
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and machine learning methods
- Knowledge of graph databases or semantic data modeling
- Knowledge of Agile process or SAFe methodologies
- Knowledge of cloud systems, including AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a STEM field
- DoD 8570 Compliance Certification, including Security+ Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
FYI-For Your Information, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at FYI-For Your Information, Inc.