- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FYI – For Your Information, Inc. is one of the fastest growing and most successful woman-owned Federal contractors in the country. We have won awards for being a Great Place to Work and continue to make ground-breaking advancements. We focus on career development and promotion – people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!
FYI – For Your Information, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business GSA schedule vendor that is a premier provider of Human Capital, Training, and Information Technology services.
FYI attributes this capacity to deliver quality services to many factors, including FYI's in-house recruiters, senior HR professionals, corporate administrative staff, and agile, committed management resources. FYI's focus on the national, regional and local requirements of its customers, and a corporate organizational structure with sufficient depth of skills and authority to deploy and manage scalable teams, allows FYI to be responsive to the real-time needs of our Federal clients.
FYI's Benefits/Incentives: What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work remotely (per contract requirements).
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team.
- A diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story.
- Team building and innovation.
- A competitive base salary with a loaded benefits package plus 401K.
- Tuition/Education Assistance
- Personal computer device allowance.
- Pet Insurance.
● Classification and Position Management – provide advice, guidance, and review position descriptions for the purpose of classifying positions according to multiple pay systems used including but not limited to the Commerce Alternative Pay System (CAPS), General Schedule (Client), and Wage Mariner (WM);
● Recruit, hire, staff and train personnel sufficient to perform the duties and responsibilities of this Task Order;
● Candidates familiar with and use all relevant systems including but not limited to: HR Connect, and USA Staffing.
● The Automated Classification System (Client). Client is a Department of Commerce home grown system for CAPS classification that we will provide training to if necessary.
● The Client is transitioning from Monster to USA Staffing during FY 2023. Training will be provided for the creation and storage of PDs in USA Staffing.
The following steps make up the standard classification review process:
- Recieve /accept unclassified position descriptions, along with supporting documentation from customers.
- Review PD packages for complete documentation and provide established instruction as necessary to customers to rectify
- After receiving a completed package, reviews PDs following established classification procedures, including reviewing major duties for completeness and clarity, reviewing PD factor levels in accordance with established criteria, ensuring factor levels are appropriate; and completing Evaluation Statement explaining classification rationale.
- Reviews PD Cover Sheet and Position Designation Record for completeness and makes recommendations in support of classification rationale.
- Enters all PD data elements into requisite automated personnel system
- Makes recommendations to management on the appropriateness of submissions using classification subject matter expertise
- Provides advisory services and feedback to customer questions based on established correspondence
- Able to support multiple complex requirements detailed in the scope of work as needed and on a quick reaction basis when required.
- Capable of performing desk audits and participate in large reorganization initiatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
FYI-For Your Information, Inc.
AddressSilver Spring, MD
Get fresh Client Success Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.