Senior Real Estate Analyst-Portfolio Analysis
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title - Senior Real Estate Analyst - Portfolio Analysis
Company - Affordable Equity Partners, Inc, subsidiary of JES Holdings, LLC
Location - St. Louis, MO, Columbia, MO or Atlanta, GA (possibility this role could also be remote if local candidate not identified)
Schedule - If local to an office location 3 days in office hybrid
Senior Real Estate Analyst - Portfolio Analysis – Asset Management
The Senior Real Estate Analyst within the Asset Management team focusing on Portfolio Analysis will assist with post year 15 property analysis and be directly responsible for successfully maximizing profits on affordable housing properties. The role will be primarily focused on the financial and operational analysis of property performance, in addition to identifying and preparing properties for sale or refinance by working with Asset Management and the Disposition Departments. The analyst will work on preparing properties approaching their extended use periods to allow for smooth transactions with management.
- Analyze current and historical property performance and identify areas of improvement
- Assist with internal valuations and analysis of the current portfolio for disposition or repositioning recommendations
- Oversee operations and capital funding of assets, capital expenditures, marketing and leasing activities and prepare for final disposition of assets within portfolio
- Review annual budgets and monthly operating reports, benchmarking to underwritten projections and making adjustments to business plan as necessary
- Provide recommendations for portfolio optimization, including evaluating feasibility and upside opportunity associated with potential value-add projects
- Research local markets and stay up to date on industry trends
- Interface with property managers, attorneys, tax experts, investment brokers, accountants as needed
- Assemble information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, rent/sales comparables to assess risks and potential outcomes
- Assist in analyzing property refinancing, which includes market analysis, financial modeling for loan sizing purposes
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting, Real Estate or Finance, MBA a plus
- Minimum 3 years of real estate finance or related financial experience (ie: private equity, investment banking, corporate development, corporate strategy) required.
- Proven experience with creating or maintaining financial modeling tools and techniques
- Proficiency in financial analysis and spreadsheet modeling required
- In-depth understanding of financial statements required
- Understanding of partnership agreements, loan documents and property level financial statements
- Advanced MS Excel Skill required
- LIHTC experience desired, but not required
- Ability for occasional travel to perform physical on site evaluations and inspections of properties as needed
FWM PAYROLL CLEARING INC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Real Estate Portfolio Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.