Data Analyst - Asset Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title - Data Analyst within the Asset Management Team
Company - Affordable Equity Partners, Inc, a subsidiary of JES Holdings LLC
Location - St Louis, MO or Columbia, MO
Affordable Equity Partners, Inc. (AEP) provides a full range of investment banking services for those seeking to finance, build, purchase or rehabilitate multi-family housing. Since 1997, AEP has invested in nearly 27,000 homes in 500 communities. We serve the growing need for affordable housing across 16 states in 250 cities. We have successfully syndicated over $4 billion in tax credits to build or preserve homes for working class families and seniors.
Position Summary/Purpose: An Asset Management Data Analyst gathers and inputs all financial information into the database in order to produce accurate reporting to all outside agencies, investors and owners. This professional is also involved in the analysis of budgets for each affordable housing community the Asset Management department is in charge of monitoring.
- Obtain, input and analyze monthly financial statements and occupancy percentages.
- Notify department director and appropriate Asset Management personnel of any financial or budgetary anomalies.
- Assist Asset Management department with special projects as needed.
- Define those properties that make up the Watch List according to the established criteria and update and monitor issues listed on the Watch List that pertain to the designated portfolio.
- Track and process lower tier capital contributions.
- Track and process upper tier capital contributions.
- Update weekly upper tier draw spreadsheet, construction tracking and lease up summary.
- Review compliance reports and submit findings to a third party construction reporting as needed.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with general partners and managing agents.
- Follow-up with general partners and managing agents as needed by letter, email, or telephone.
- Complete various tracking reports pertaining to the designated portfolio.
- Monitor lease-up properties and update the weekly lease-up report.
- Obtain, input and analyze annual budgets.
- Work with AEP accounting on real estate tax appeals.
- Quarterly investor reporting and annual sponsor reviews.
- File/scan accurately for future reference.
- Follow-up with Asset Management department and other internal customers regarding financial or property related questions.
- Attend quarterly Fairway Management regional meetings.
- Special projects as determined by the Vice President of Transactions and Asset Management.
- Other related duties as determined from time to time and communicated to the employee.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of tax credit regulations and concepts in real estate
- Ability to compile and input complex financial data into reports, statements, and/or projections
- MS Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
- High level of personal integrity.
- Keen sense of detail.
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced/entrepreneurial work environment.
- Able to create presentations for management teams when needed.
Minimum Education/Equivalent Experience Requirements:
- 4 year degree in accounting, economics or finance required.
- Computer literate with specific experience in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
FWM PAYROLL CLEARING INC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Asset Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.