IT Project Manager, Active Secret DoD Security Clearance Required, Active DoD IAT Level II (Sec+ w/C
- Posted: over a month ago
FWDthink is seeking a high-level IT Project Management Professional supporting the AFNCR by provide planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Duties may include ensuring that all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints. This is a full-time on-site position.
Shift Hours: Day-Shift; core support hours are 0600 -1800.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and manage small, medium and large projects.
- Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements.
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
- Manage technical, cost, and schedule of assigned tasks or functions.
- Provide strong, proactive and assertive leadership skills that engage multidiscipline work teams to respond to business needs for assigned projects
- Makes decisions at the project team level and properly escalate those decisions that cannot be resolved on a timely basis
- Lead project team members such as executives, line of business subject matter experts, controllers and schedulers through the lifecycle of a project
- Manage project teams that typically includes multiple vendors and work centers
- Create project management plans, set expectations and ensure the project plans are driven by organizational procedures
- Coordinates with cross-functional project stakeholders to develop project scope, objectives, goals, and deliverables
- Ensures that requirements are gathered, documented, reviewed and approved per organizational/PMO standards
- Ensures projects are delivered on-time, on budget, and remain in scope. Monitors and tracks project dependencies
- Create a work breakdown structure that defines all activities required for the project deliverables
- Manage project budget, maintain financial plan, track actuals vs. plan, provide monthly forecasts, report monthly accruals
- Establish and provide high-quality, informative written and verbal project communications, including weekly status, dashboards and project updates
- Actively monitor, track and manage project tasks, timelines, attainment of established milestones and overall quality of project activities and deliverables
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at least IAT level II, e.g. Security+ CE.
- Currently possesses one or more of the following: PMP, ITILv3
- Solid understanding of Project Management and Project Management Office
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, partnerships and external networks
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and work effectively in a collaborative team environment while keeping the team informed
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent researching, decision-making and organizational skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project or similar project management tool
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to data protection and other guidelines where appropriate
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?