Hiring Part-Time Third Shift Direct Care Aide
Flexible and family oriented environment!
Full Circle Care in Grand Grand Rapids, MI is hiring a direct care aide to work at Olivia's Gift, a nonprofit housing unit caring for 11 young adults with disabilities at 2 locations. Go to www.oliviasgift.org to learn more about us.
When you become a member of our team, you are joining a family type setting and making a difference in the lives of those we serve. If you are interested in an opportunity to care for and serve others while creating a positive environment for our residents, this opportunity if for you!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist patients with everyday living supports
- Assist patients with all aspects of ambulation
- Assist patients with all aspects of personal care (hair, nails, shaving, oral care, personal care, etc.)
- Assist patients with all types of feeding needs
- Observing and reporting changes in a patient, whether it be physical, social or emotional
- Proper charting and documentation
- Cleaning and Housekeeping tasks
- Performing all duties while maintaining the respect and dignity of our residents
- Able to pass criminal background
- Able to be active and on your feet for an 8-10 hour shift
- Must be 18 Years Old
Third Shift Starting Pay $11-$12.50 per hour
Job Type: Part Time
Typical third shift hours: 10pm-6am (can be flexible)