- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
We are seeking a Production Planner for our top partner as they continue to grow aggressively and expand. This company provides a world-class work culture, great pay, and work life balance. If you're looking for a change, we can assure you this is it! Please see the requirements below. If you feel you are qualified, please apply today!
· Associates Degree with 5+ years of professional planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively deliver detailed information at all levels within the business.
· Confident, committed, and enthusiastic.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a cross functional team.
· Ability to problem solve with an aptitude to learn and adapt quickly.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.