Metrology Quality Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A local Rochester company within the magnet manufacturing and machining space is looking to add a Quality Technician to their team. This team is about 10 people, reporting into the Quality Manager.
- Machine, aerospace or defense background
- Understanding of a Quality Management System or similar
- ISO or AS9000+ experience
- Quality Management tools preferred
- Calibration and Troubleshooting experience as it pertains to machines
- High levels of experience with (to include, but not limited to):
- MANUAL HEIGHT GAGES
- BORE GAGES
- ELECTRONIC MICRO-HEIGHT GAGES
- MANUAL CMM
- FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTIONS
- FINAL INSPECTIONS
- DECIPHERING CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS FOR MANUFACTURING/FINISHING REQUIREMENTS
Inspect incoming materials, manufactured components, and finished goods
Team up with Purchasing, Engineering and Suppliers
Own First Article Inspection Reporting
Maintain inspection equipment and tool calibrations and the calibration log
Associate degree in technical field or equivalent technical work experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
2-5 years of experience
20 S Clinton Ave RochesterRochester, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at FTS, Inc.
Get fresh Metrology Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!