- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assembles custom, cutting edge machinery, including electrical equipment, plumbing assembly within machines, appliances, and more. Reads blueprints, schematics, or similar documentation, then builds to those specifications. Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support post manufacturing process additive manufacturing machines
- Must have experience around plumbing assembly within machines
- Must have experience working in assembly of machine prototypes and
- Must have experience assembling production units, wiring of electrical panels, and complete field wiring
- Own all testing components post assembly
- Sourcing of alternate machine parts
- Assist in the procurement & prepare for shipping
- Must have experience reading mechanical drawings
- Must have exposure to & reading of, electrical schematics
- Use hand/power tools
- Team Player
- Computer skills in Google and Microsoft Suite
- 3+ years of hands-on experience
Websitehttps://ftsco.com/ View all jobs at FTS, Inc.
Get fresh Electrical Assembly Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.