We are seeking a full-time Entry Level Marketing Assistant who are career-minded and possess unmatched people skills. This is an entry-level opening NOT in a call center environment. We provide excellent service with a hand shake and a smile, this is why the customer service/sales division has enjoyed unprecedented growth this year. Campaigns are focused on developing and executing unique, and personable advertising strategies designed to generate new customers for our Fortune 100/500 clients.
The Goals Are Simple:
Every consumer must benefit from the promotions, every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
We are continuously expanding the client base as well as the number of territories covered on a National scale. The current client base is extremely diverse, and operating territories now stack up to 40 across the nation. These growing campaigns are in need of customer service/sales professionals that can work on site at the promotional events providing direct customer and client support through promotional techniques.
Customer Service and Sales Representatives work in an environment that is focused on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. By bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills and potential, it helps senior management to create progressive promotional event solutions for clients. We are looking for key individuals to provide customer service and promotional knowledge to the existing and future client base.
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Opportunity for Community Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
- Travel for Conferences & Annual R&R Corporate Vacation
- Experience in customer service, sales and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Background in Retail or Restaurant
- Leadership skills