Are you sales-oriented (competitve, high energy, passionate)? We are growing! We're looking for an Account Executive (0-5 years experience) who will be responsible for engaging and influencing industry partners and prospects on the FTL Finance products, increase their utilization of our financing product and identify opportunities to improve training programs and processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify opportunities with existing distributors to promote our product and services
- Identify and implement programs to support FTL Finance goals within the distributor's organization
- Nurture assigned, existing accounts to increase key metrics (registrations, activity, funding)
- Effectively communicate FTL Finance's requirements, regulations and processes to the as well as provide specific training on the better utilization of FTL's product in their business
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Team to identify training opportunities with key industry relationships
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing accounts to ensure continued use of products
- Identify programs to support FTL Finance goals within the partner's organization
- Partner with Sales and Marketing team to develop training materials
- Participate in industry events to promote FTL Finance
- Collaborate with account teams to support overall growth objectives
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in training, account management, sales or business development required.