We Want YOU College Grads!!
FTI Tech is looking for an Entry Level Marketing Coordinator for our brand Energy Sector!
4 professional and committed candidates who are extremely passionate about growing their business career in the lucrative customer service and marketing fields. This is a competitive position, but requires the balance of working together as partners.
In our entry-level corporate representative position, you will fine tune your business presentation and leadership skills. Also, because we only promote from within and promotions are 100% merit based, we offer a fast track to business management.
- Maintain all advertising schedules
- Reserve space for print/web ads and emails with publications
- Serve as liaison with the Art Department in the creation & proofing of all ads and in their delivery to publications and websites.
- Track & file all invoices
- Maintain vendor contacts and files
- Maintain ad files
- Place phone/email orders that don't go through
- Manage special sales for our clients
- Manage in-house book inventory and place internal orders for the stock from PBD
- Coordinate creation of in-house flyers for new books and research that can be displayed in the office and included in all orders shipped from the warehouse
- Print and Digital publications
- Coordinate in-house book mailings to reviewers and special lists
Assisting with market research and suggest adjustments to marketing and customer service strategies to meet changing market and conditions; Leading a team in terms of implementing marketing and customer experience programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets across all brands; establish and maintains relationships with industry and key strategic partners.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Marketing experience or internship preferred
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager