FTI Tech is currently seeking an Entry Level Project Manager to sit in our brand new Tech Center!!
The Project Manager shall provide professional support and business aid to the customer and provide support in developing and managing large federal programs.
Daily responsibilities of the Entry Level Project Manager:
- Ensure all projects schedules are met and within budget constraints
- Provide timely/accurate responses to all technical and program inquiries received.
- As required, assist in budget formulation activities
- As applicable, author procurement required documents in support of program schedules.
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives which may significantly impact operational results or program objectives.
- Update project schedules as required and provide input to FAA construction managers.
- Organize impromptu telecons/meetings to ensure all project maintain schedule and cost.
- Utilizing special client databases, provide programmatic input to other team members.
- Perform investigations and root cause analysis.
- Perform cost analysis, return on investment and cost estimating skills for analyzing alternative solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Manages internal/external communications and all functional program activities to meet contract cost, schedule, and performance objectives. Make recommendations on administrative or operational matters affecting more than one segment or functional activity of the program. Develops program budgets, develop technical, scientific and support staff manning requirements, monitor technical and scientific progress, monitor project budget status, and develop project plans. Perform program conflict resolution.
No experience is necessary, full training will be provided and the main focus will be:
- Designing and Executing Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for clients
- Manage Advertising Promotions - Promotional Materials, Public Relations, Merchandising
- Sales - Client Acquisition through excellent brand consulting
- Client Retention - Provide the best experience for existing clients creating brand loyalty.
Our daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED TO:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
- Schedule promotions and manage calendar
- Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interact with customers through field marketing activities
- Manage client relationship
BENEFITS OF THE POSITION:
- The candidate will develop skills such as: team development and leadership, effective communication skills, sales tactics, marketing strategies, account management, client relations, customer acquisition and retention, amongst others.
- Promotions based on individual performance and results
- Travel to our other branches in Miami, Chicago, San Francisco, DC, and internationally if travel is desired.
- Competitive pay + bonuses
- Team oriented environment - friendly competition
Preferable Skills, Knowledge, and Ability But not Requirements:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and experiencing simultaneously managing expectations for multiple stakeholders.
- Working with corporate and customer leadership to align program vision, strategy, and governance into a comprehensive program management plan and CONOPS.
- Successful management of large-scale ($20M+) IT programs.
- Recruiting top technical and management talent to work on their programs.
- Managing successful employee retention and engagement programs.
- Translating business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic), lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership delivering consistently high program performance in terms of results for their customers.
- Transforming the existing culture into a functioning DevOps environment.
- Developing strong partnerships with business and functional leaders to drive focus on strategic program business objectives and optimize program throughput.
- Planning and executing business capture strategies.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server.