- $16 Hourly
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
BidFTA.com is a rapidly growing online auction marketplace. Established in 2006, we have over 30 auction pick-up centers nationwide and a growing bidder base of more than 450k. BidFTA.com has partnered with the largest and most recognized retailers to provide creative and cost-saving liquidation solutions on their overstock, customer returns, discontinued products, and refurbished goods. As a result of these strong partnerships, we are able to provide our customers with an exciting, fun, and cost-saving way to bid and buy the products they love and need at up to 90% off of retail prices!
Forklift Operators are responsible for moving materials between trailers and warehouse, to
different warehouse locations. You will help to unload incoming trucks of merchandise and
setting up/arranging merchandise for processing. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee will also need to:
- Operate a forklift
- Utilize other material handling equipment to move material
- Open bales, crates, boxes, and other containers
- Sort and place items on racks, shelves, bins, or pallets
- Material handling
- Warehouse operations
- Fast paced workflow
Full-Time position with health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, Paid Time Off, and
401(k) with Company Match.Requirements:
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Proven history of strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn new things
- Adaptability to change
- Technological literacy - Experience using an IOS device (iPad) is a plus but not required Training will be provided.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment – Non temperature-controlled environment, lifting items/boxes overhead, standing for extended periods of time, squatting, ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs
FTI Buyer, LLCFlorence, KY
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.