FST Technical Services Rio Rancho, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Development, coordination, and maintenance of schedules to support the project
requirements. The coordination must be consistent with Intel wide Virtual Factory
standards. These standards reference activity duration, activity logic, schedule SOP,
and the schedule model. The contractor must provide a comprehensive accurate project
schedule to facilitate the successful execution and completion of the project.
• Support IQM and Scheduler Manager on schedule daily analysis and duties
• Develop and maintain the tool install schedules to meet the project teams’ schedule
needs. Adhere to the SOP and manage the input and outputs to the schedule for
• Understand and utilize defined systems used to create, update and maintain project
• Gain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of other Intel systems that
integrate with the schedule: Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing
, Cost, Entity Management Systems , electronic Manufacturing Readiness
• Schedulers must work with all teams required to maintain the schedules.
• Gain an understanding and working knowledge of theory of constraints and critical chain.
• Document all business processes for creating, updating, and reporting procedures and
comply with all procedures.
• Critical path analysis and reporting to project team members.
• Support the Project Controls Manager by planning & organizing the resource planning
(including task planning by individual) and scheduling on the project.
• Maintain and manage schedule and produce weekly reports. Frequency and format
defined by team.
• Provide schedule indicators and reports as defined by management (by project team).
• Support and participate in management forum report outs.
• Update and change schedule per established processes.
• Participate in all schedule update meetings.
• Produce what if analysis.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• Education/ Experience
o Two year technical degree with emphasis on project controls and project
o Two to five years experience planning, scheduling, monitoring, updating, and
reporting on medium-sized projects.
o Two to five years experience with Primavera scheduling software.
o Excellent scheduling knowledge and ability to be technical advisor with respect to
critical path, predecessors/successors, activity definition, activity sequencing,
o Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
o Ability to translate scope requirements into a working schedule.
o Understanding the project life cycle. Demonstrate ability in driving the
organization to use the data to drive risk identification, quantification, response,
and control with respect to the master schedule.
o Strong analytical skills to be able to critical issues, analyze the schedules, and
create reports to communicate issues.
o Must possess excellent verb al, written, and customer service skills. Must be able
to interact and communicate to a wide range of customers.
o Knowledge of Web application use and shared drive methodology.
o Understanding and adherence to change control and progress update processes
Powered by JazzHR
FST Technical Services
AddressRio Rancho, NM
ManufacturingView all jobs at FST Technical Services