We are seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team!
The responsibility of this position is to assure the safe and timely delivery of sand and gravel to designated areas.
- Must have a valid Department of Transportation certified Class A CDL License with Truck & Transfer, Doubles and triples endorsements for Bottom Dumps
- Be at work at the appointed time ready to start your shift.
- Must be able to take orders,instructions, and guidance from supervisors.
- Must be able to pass a federal Department of Transportation drug/alcohol screening and physical.
- Appropriately represent FST Sand And Gravel, on job sites and while transporting production public streets and highways.
- Problem prevention/solving - able to proactively identify and solve problems and enlist the help of others as necessary.
We are willing to train the right individual!
We offer Hour pay and additional perks as well!