Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
- Expired: November 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager job in South Montgomery, Alabama.
- Veterans and Military Spouses Encouraged to Apply
- Any U.S. state licensure honored
- Civilian position support on Maxwell Air Force Base
- Monday-Friday days only
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Overview:
- Coordinates and participates in interdisciplinary team meetings, designated facility meetings, and Care Coordination Shares knowledge and experiences gained from own clinical nursing practice and education relevant to nursing and case management.
- Completes medical record documentation and coding, and designated tracking logs and data reporting as required by local MTF/AF/DoD instructions, policies
- Follows applicable local MTF/AF/DoD instructions
- Must maintain a level of productivity and quality consistent with: complexity of the assignment; facility policies and guidelines; established principles, ethics and standards of practice of professional nursing; the Case Management Society of America (CMSA); American Accreditation Healthcare Commission/Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC); CAMH; (AAAHC); Health Services Inspection (HSI); and other applicable DoD and Service specific guidance and policies. Must also comply with the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program, infection control and safety policies
- Participates in the orientation and training of other May serve on committees, work groups, and task forces at the facility.
- Completes all required electronic medical record training, MTF-specific orientation and training programs, and AF/DoD mandated Case Management
- Case management will be for active duty Wounded, ill and injured (WII) members. The maximum workload will be 17 cases. If the workload is under 17 the case manager will take on additional cases (non-WII) if cases arise the (non-WII) cases will need to go to another case manager.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Qualifications:
- Graduation from a nursing program accredited by a national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the DOE.
- 2 years full-time experience in clinical case management working with adults, children, families, seniors, and groups
- RN Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license. Any US state.
- Computer competency
- BLS Providers by AHA
- Certified or Certified Eligible for CCM or ANCC and Certification - one of the following certifications:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S).
- National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
- Health and Welfare fringe benefits
- 401(k) available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- LTD, STD, and medical, dental, life, and vision options available
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR has matched talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
HealthcareView all jobs at FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
Get fresh Contract Case Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.