Patient Administrative/ Referral Management Clerk (RMC)
FSR (Federal Staffing Resources) Columbus, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Civilian healthcare administrative support position on Columbus AFB
- Referral Management Clerk (RMC) in the Referral Management Center
- Customer service
- Referral tracking and appointments
- Reporting activities
- Support the daily functions of specialty care referrals, reviews and coordination, beneficiary counseling, and referral tracking
Patient Administrative/ Referral Management Clerk (RMC) Job Qualifications:
- 2 years within the past 3 years healthcare administrative experience in either an inpatient or outpatient care setting, highly preferred
- ICD-9 coding, highly preferred
- TRICARE benefits knowledge, highly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- HIPAA - working knowledge
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association or ARC
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- General office administrative and clerical skills to perform receptionist duties and answer telephones.
- Excellent communications skills and strong organizational skills
- Computer operations, including operational skills with Microsoft applications (Windows, Word, Excel)
- Personnel shall understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, written/verbal/electronic communication, and excellent customer service skills
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government facilities supporting active duty military service members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned, minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an award-winning organization serving the federal government nationwide and around the globe.
We invite you to join our team!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
BusinessView all jobs at FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)