Massage Therapist job in Anchorage, Alaska.
This is a civilian position providing care to specialized U.S. active duty military personnel. This is part of a new Human Performance team that will work to optimize fitness and quality of life for military personnel who undergo extreme stresses to their bodies in the line of duty.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Any state license honored
- Full-time hours
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
Massage Therapist Job Overview:
- Responsibilities include evaluation and prehabilitation for all assigned fighter aircrew
- Follow up on as needed basis, develop an Individualized Program to minimize risk of neck and back injury
- Minimize severity, provide ongoing massage therapy, advise unit commander on matters of injury prevention, communicate with medical treatment facility when aircrew member has a medical condition/injury requiring medical care
- Refer aircrew personnel with a new duty-limiting condition to Unit Commander
- Ensure safe and effective operation of equipment
- Attend annual required training and provide HP and prehabilitative trending metrics reports.
Massage Therapist Job Qualifications:
- Experience working with professional and/or collegiate athletes
- 2 years experience - highly preferred
- California License/certification
- Graduate from a Massage Therapy certification program
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer/software and research skills
- Current certification in CPR to include AED training
Position contingent on contract award with an anticipated Summer start. Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR has matched talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is anEqual Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.