Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Posted: over a month ago
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Veterans and Military Spouses Encouraged to Apply
- Any U.S. state licensure
- Monday-Friday days
- Outpatient providing care to the Air Force community
- Health and Welfare fringe benefits
- 401(k) available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- LTD, STD, and medical, dental, life, and vision options available
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient's problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures.
- This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families.
- Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Qualifications:
Master's degree in Social Work (MSW)
Graduate from an CSWE School
LCSW Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government facilities supporting active duty military service members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned, minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an award-winning organization serving the federal government nationwide and around the globe.
We invite you to join our team!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
AddressBossier City, LA
GovernmentView all jobs at FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)