Multiple Positions, locations, and areas of practice.
The job is a civilian position is within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued!
- Monday-Friday day shifts
- Any U.S. state license honored
- PTO - fantastic accrual rate
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Employment package
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Graduate from an APA accredited college or university in clinical or counseling psychology
- APA Internship/Residency
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted. Any U.S. state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association (AHA)
- 2 years experience within the last 3 years as a Clinical Psychologist
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR has matched talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is anEqual Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.