The job is a civilian position is within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued!
- Multiple positions is speciality clinics
- Monday-Friday days
- PTO - fantastic accrual rate
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Provide comprehensive mental health care, individual, couples, marital, family and group counseling to active duty personnel, retirees and their dependents.
- Provide psychological consultation, differential diagnosis, and treatment planning for all disorders defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) of Mental Disorders, including: interviewing, psychosocial history taking, mental status examination, and administration and interpretation of psychological tests (intellectual and cognitive, clinical objective and inventory, clinical projective, achievement vocational and aptitude, questionnaire and survey instruments).
- Provide brief or long-term family, individual, marital, or group psychotherapy.
- Provide crisis intervention and suicide assessment.
- Provide neuropsychological testing as indicated.
- Provide evaluation for suitability and fit for duty in regards to administrative separation, clinical intervention techniques directed toward treating the emotional conflicts, personality disturbances, and skill deficiencies underlying a person's distress and dysfunction.
- Provide mental health promotion and outreach to other departments in the hospital.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Graduate from an APA accredited college or university in clinical or counseling psychology
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the APA
- Clinical competency
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any U.S. jurisdiction.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association (AHA)
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR has matched talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is anEqual Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.