Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) job in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
This is a civilian position at Womack Army Medical Center on Fort Bragg. The 24/7 center is part of the extensive military medical system,which provides a full range of services to the military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)Job Overview:
- Full-time hours on temporary contract through the Fall
- Manage patient anesthesia experience, perform preoperative evaluations and preparations, administer monitored anesthesia care, regional and general anesthesia, monitor and manage patient reactions to anesthesia and surgery, manage fluid therapy, perform and manage invasive monitoring, and perform post-operative evaluations as privileged by the MTF Credentials Committee.
- Perform a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Develop and implement an anesthetic plan of care.
- Perform an assessment immediately prior to induction of anesthesia of the patient.
- Maintain the patient's physiologic homeostasis and corrects abnormal responses to the anesthesia and/or surgery.
- Collect and interpret patient physiological data by selecting, applying or inserting noninvasive monitoring modalities.
- Manage the patient's airway and pulmonary status.
- Manage the patient's emergence and recovery from anesthesia by maintaining homeostasis, providing relief from pain and anesthesia side effects and preventing and managing complications through selecting, obtaining, ordering and administrating medications, fluids or ventilator support.
- Record all pertinent events taking place during the introduction of, maintenance of and emergence from anesthesia, including the dosage and duration of all anesthetic agents,other drugs, intravenous fluids and blood or blood components on all patients that have received anesthesia care.
- Record post-anesthetic visits, including at least one note describing the presence or absence of anesthesia related complications of the procedure.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Job Qualifications:
- 4 years of experience, in the delivery of general and regional anesthesia for all ages and types of procedures, including but not limited to major vascular, neuro-surgical and thoracic procedures.
- Clinical competency within the past three years
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Graduate from an academic program, approved by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs (COA)
- Certification: Registered Nurse Anesthetist from the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) or the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse anesthetist.
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR has matched talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is anEqual Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)