FUEL TRANSPORT DRIVER
Under the direction of Management transports loads of home heating oil to our terminal in a safe and efficient manner.
1. CDL licensed with proper endorsements including Hazmat and tanker.
2. Clean driving record and current medical card.
3. Have current TWIC card.
4. Passes Federal Homeland Security background check.
5. Good health and physical condition.
6. Ability to pass periodic DOT mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
7. Can understand and accept simple directions.
8. Willingness to work in a team environment.
9. Overtime and weekends are required when necessary.
10. Takes pride in their work.
Regular assigned duties:
1. Picks up loads at the direction of Management.
2. Does Pre-trip inspections in accordance with DOT guidelines and company policy
3. Maintains clean truck, ensures all fluids are at proper levels.
4. Maintains good relationship and follows all required operating practices at terminals we use.
5. Reports any accidental discharge of oil at ANY location to the office, immediately contains the spill preventing it from spreading and paying particular attention to storm drains or water runoffs.
6. Drives defensively, safely and professionally following State, Federal and DOT guidelines
7. Attends scheduled training programs and reviews as directed by Management.
8. Uphold and promote corporate policy as defined in employee manual.
9. Submits completed paperwork on a daily basis
10. Becomes responsible for Company assigned equipment, vehicles, credit cards, phones etc.
11. Perform other duties as may be assigned by Management.
12. Hours are determined by management. Year round drivers are offered 40 hrs per week. This will include duties other than actual driving.
Off season hours: 8-4:30 unless otherwise agreed upon. Any driver may punch out and leave when deliveries are done with pre approval from dispatcher/management. Season hours are determined by demand
The Heating Fuel Trailer Driver will be responsible for the transportation of home heating fuel loads from various vendors/terminals to our tanks in a safe and efficient manner.
FSI Oil & PropaneSouth Hadley, MA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.