Join FSI Label Company and you will have the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed to excellence. Family owned for nearly 50 years.
Job Location: Holland, MI
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High-School or equivalent.
Job Shift: First (7:30 AM to 4:00 PM) Monday through Friday.
Great 1st shift opportunity for a mechanically-inclined individual to learn and grow with the printing industry as a Rewind/Press Operator!
Machine Operator is responsible for operating a Rotoflex DLI die cutting/slitting/rewind machine or similar to take bulk rolls and break them down into smaller rolls. The Rewind Operator follows specifications on the job ticket to complete duties and is responsible for accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Operate Rotoflex DLI press or similar.
- Completes required documentation in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Die cut, slit and/or rewind finished rolls of labels as per job specifications.
- Monitor roll profile and review labels and rolls for quality and consistency.
- Mounts rolls onto slitter machine; performs in-process inspection; segregates defects and labels.
- Assists in maintaining equipment for optimal operation, including adjustments. Performs preventative maintenance as required.
- Complies with established facility safety policies and procedures and other regulations as applicable.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisor, Production Manager, and/or Scheduler regarding issues, qustions or concerns.
- Interacts and behaves professionally. Treats all associates respectfully and professionally while maintaining company code of ethics.
- Maintains the work area and machines in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed FSI Label policies and safety regulations.
- Assist in other areas of operation as required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Some machine experience preferred but not required.
- General knowledge of math required.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organization skills.
- Lifting, sitting, standing, crouching, and associated repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Regular exposure to dust and noise in the production environment.
- Warehouse environment temperatures may be influenced by outside temperatures.
- FSI Label offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package including medical and dental.
FSI Label Company is an equal opportunity employer.