Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the proper functioning of all electrical units in the facility.
- Ensuring scheduled checks for spotting any malfunctions.
- Complying with all NEC codes, for installation or upgrades, follow safety norms and regulations of working.
- Appropriately using and handling of electrical testing and repair equipment’s.
- Completing all tasks as assigned by the supervising manager and attending job training activities.
- Work on non-electrical task as assigned by supervisor or lead.
- Maintaining records of all electrical inventories and placing orders for spare parts and equipment’s.
- Keeping a log of electrical and non-electrical repairs and maintenance works.
- Coordinating work functions with co-workers and other organizational departments.
- Following all safety norms and standard operating procedures of working.
Skills and Specifications
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify technical malfunctions in electrical units.
- Sound understanding of handling and using electrical repair tools and equipment’s.
- Ability to effectively manage time and coordinate work functions with co-workers.
Education and Qualifications
- High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
- Certification of training in electrical theory and application from an accredited trade tech or other institution.
- 3 – 5 years of experience of working as an electrician in a manufacturing environment.
- PLC programing and troubleshooting a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.