Senior .NET Software Engineer
FRONTSTEPS Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
As a Senior Engineer you will be part of a team that is fast moving with high standards in all aspects of development. You should possess the desire and drive to use the latest technologies while not being afraid of failure.
While being a mentor to groups and individuals, you will become a go to resource for the entire product line and be able to own your own piece of it and call it yours. You should also be comfortable taking on challenges and working on projects that will push the limits of what you know.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Contribute towards the planning, tasking, execution in all levels of the agile experience
- Lead discussions on issues and solutions for requirements generated by external customers and internal departments
- Get features ready for delivery following the defined development process and deploy the features to production
- Be able to demonstrate new development in stand ups to the organization’s product ownership
- Dive into critical escalations and be a contributing participant in operations
- Deliver value to Frontsteps engineering and make friends while you’re at it
- Other duties as requested by management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field, or 8-10 years equivalent development work experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in c#, SQL Server, entity framework, mvc, object orientated programming and Web API’s
- minimum 5 years of experience architecting cloud scale software solutions
- Minimum 2 years of experience creating applications using Docker containers
- Minimum 1 year with React/Angular/Vue or React Native
- Experience designing distributed software deployments using Azure
- Demonstrated experience with high traffic Azure environments
- Demonstrated experience in computing architecture and I/O subsystems
- Working knowledge with data center scale software infrastructure surrounding data analytics
- Ability and interest in learning new technologies and methods that will take you out of your comfort zone
- Ability to multi-task in a startup environment
- Previously worked in larger teams of more than 5 people
- Minimum of 2 years Azure experience working with multiple types of deployments, VM, Functions, LogicApps, ServiceBus
- Experience in working with TCP/IP programming and networking
- Previously Integrated with third party providers via API’s
- Experience deploying with Azure Pipelines or other CI/CD tools a plus
- Current Microsoft certification preferred
This role is eligible for remote work in the following states: AL, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI. The salary range for this position is $110,000 - $130,000. Occasional meetings may be required in Denver headquarters.
Benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
TechnologyView all jobs at FRONTSTEPS