Front Steps, Inc. Lake Oswego, OR
- Expired: October 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide - that is 4.4 million homeowners - are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
The QA Engineer is responsible for testing release software. This position is required to handle quality assurance questions and provide overall support to the Quality Assurance Department. They are tasked with ensuring software produced by the company are free of defects and are manufactured in a way that complies with the company's standards.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
This role is eligible for remote work. FRONTSTEPS is authorized to do business in AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, and WI. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where FRONTSTEPS is registered, we will not be able to consider you for this position.
- Type the job duties here Maintain a QA mentality (ability to accurately identify and reproduce defects through verbal and written methods of communication)
- Create and maintain all Quality Assurance documentation (Test Cases, Test Plans...)
- Be flexible in daily assignments as we are a small group and cover each other on a regular basis
- Ability to create and maintain automation for the assigned product (while also being flexible enough to help on other products)
- Work independently while still reporting to the QA Manager and having the support of being on the QA team
- Attend all meetings including daily stand ups and be able to accurately report on QA effort including any blocking issues and defects found
- Work directly with development to resolve found issues
- Performs other duties as requested by management
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred
- 5+ years prior experience in a QA Role with a Web Based product
- 2+ years experience with creating automation for Web/Mobile/Desktop App
- Experience in APS.net MVC
- Experience creating test cases and executing for WordPress sites
- Proven experience testing APIs and the common tools associated with such testing
- Knowledge of common QA practices
- Knowledge of defect tracking systems and test case management systems
- Experience collaborating with developers to maximize test coverage between developer's own tests and the QA testing effort
- Experience working in a remote Agile environment
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working with different time zones
This position is based remotely with a salary of $75,000 - $90,000. Occasional meetings may be required in Denver headquarters.
Benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Front Steps, Inc.
AddressLake Oswego, OR
TechnologyView all jobs at Front Steps, Inc.