Customer Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
As the Customer Support Representative, you will be responsible for the ongoing technical support of existing customers using our products as well as helping recently onboarded customers get the most out of our industry leading FRONTSTEPS Community platform. We are seeking a candidate with strong business acumen, experience with supporting Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology products and computer hardware, excellent communication skills and a track record of exceeding customer expectations. You will be the "go-to" person responsible for resolving our customer’s technical issues as you promptly respond via phone, email and / or chat platforms.
- Front-line customer and technical support specific to our Community Operation products including DNS management, email management, accounting integrations, and user databases
- Support client questions and issues by gathering data about the problem they are experiencing, analyzing their needs, evaluating possible resolutions, and implementing the best solution to meet the customer’s specific situation
- Document and track all customer issues within the appropriate tracking system
- Identify and escalate priority issues to appropriate resources (e.g., Level 2, Level 3, etc.)
- Follow up with clients and ensure scheduled call backs are made to clients when necessary
- Stay current with product updates, industry trends, system changes and customer support best practices
- Remotely access the client's computers for additional troubleshooting
- Provide a high level of customer support to all clientele at all times
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, liberal arts or related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years in SaaS technical customer service / support setting
- Thorough understand and ability to reproduce and solve technical issues
- Capable of supporting customers via chat, email and phone with strong writing skills and excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; ability to troubleshoot technical cases and customers that are escalated by Support Team
- High sense of urgency and follow through with support cases and clients
- Passionate about continual learning and sharing knowledge
- Must be able to communicate technical information to non-technical customers
- Comfortable supporting software both remotely and directly
- Strong team player who understands that proactive customer service comes first
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Ability to work cross functionally with many people without being constrained by your job function
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable use of CRM applications
This position may be based remotely or in Denver, Colorado with a hourly range of $19.23 - $20.19 / hour). Occasional meetings may be required in Denver headquarters.
Benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
BusinessView all jobs at FRONTSTEPS