Sales Representative - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Time to take your power back and come work where you belong, FRIKINtech.
We are an automotive technology company that has designed software translating what customers want to pay for a vehicle into what the dealership needs to sell the vehicle for; putting both on the same page. This isn’t some random science fair project, the people who developed this software were part of the original architects who made Dealer.com what it is today.
If you know how to talk the talk in the automotive industry. If you know how to walk the walk in the sales industry. Most importantly, if you can FRIKIN produce results, this is the right job for you.
When you get offered the seat on the rocket ship, you don’t ask which one…..You FRIKIN just get on board! If you meet the criteria, or if you don’t and think you can make it, then tell us who you are and let’s talk.
FRIKIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of sales prospects to achieve performance targets.
- Execute programs and strategies to drive high-quality prospecting activity.
- Meet minimum daily activity goals.
- Partner cross-departmentally with marketing and executive teams to ensure a coordinated approach to high-volume lead generation.
- Update CRM daily with complete lead contact information, activities, current status and pipeline stage to ensure all leads are followed promptly.
- Competently demonstrate all FRIKINtech products to prospective clients with an emphasis on how our offerings help meet the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrated experience working in the automotive vendor space or a retail sales environment.
- Ability to work in a growth environment where ambiguity is the norm.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- Possess an ability to negotiate and navigate the pressures of prospective clients.
- Enjoys not having a cap on potential earnings and prefers to participate financially based on the level of effort put forth to close new business.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn multiple programs and applications including proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strategic thinker who is action-oriented with a high sense of urgency in a continually evolving and fast-paced environment.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Work remote or from office in Vermont, Career growth and advancement opportunities for all employees, Flexible PTO policy, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
FRIKINtech is short for FRIKTIONLESS technologies and was founded by a team of car dealers and technologists who were robbed of a past vision by crazy bosses or acquisitions of the companies they worked for in the past. They decided it was time to take their destiny into their own hands.
We remove the friction between car dealers and their customers by getting everyone on the same page. Customers want to know how much something is and dealers have not been armed with tools to provide that answer easily. When both parties are on the same page about "how much" an odd thing happens: customers trust car dealers.
Mistakes are encouraged on the path to getting it right. We break eggs here. All we ask is you take responsibility instead of deflecting blame and learn from the mistake.
Lastly, if you are not having fun something is wrong. Don't let it fester. We are all here to win and winning is fun!
Execute on the necessary activity levels to drive sales performance and grow the Company’s revenues by closing sales.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and interpersonal
Automotive Industry Background 1 year
Sales of 1 year+
Knowledge in: Sales
Knowledge in: Automotive Industry
Knowledge in: SAAS
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office
Knowledge in: CRM Software
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressWest Valley City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at FRIKINtech