- $10 to $12 Hourly
- Medical , Dental
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Order Filler/Picker is responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. The Order Filler is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products included in the pick ticket
- Retrieve Orders according to quantity, size, etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders or separate amount of pallets stated in the pick ticket for the order
- Wrap orders as per pick ticket instructions before loading on trucks
- Label, tag, or mark orders as requested
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Notify Warehouse Supervisor when order is completed and ready for dispatch, turn in paperwork
- Conduct physical inventories as required
- Repack and weigh any orders that require such handling when necessary.
- Report quality variances.
Administrative, Safety, Security
- Maintain equipment and report malfunctions
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Assist other warehouse duties as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experienced or licenced in handling forklifts, pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment.
- Punctual, analytical and detail with his/her work.
- Must be able to read and write proficiently
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Very effective organizational skills
- Good physical strength, able to lift 50 lbs. Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time
PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Our products come from farms located in Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean. We work very close with them to ensure consistent quality and year round availability. We take pride at what we do, and we stand behind of our roots.
The Freshway Family encompasses every individual involved in bringing produce from the ground to your table. We take pride in our work and making each delivery a success. You can buy with confidence knowing that loyalty and commitment to customer service are top priorities.
Great place to work! Fast paced, chance to work directly with top executives, flexible environment.
Freshway Produce is a grower, packer and distributor of premium and value quality fresh tropical roots, fruits and vegetables under their own brands and in different packaging presentations at competitive prices. Our products come from farms located in Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean. We work very close with them to ensure consistent quality and year round availability. We take pride at what we do, and we stand behind of our roots. The Freshway Family encompasses every individual involved in bringing produce from the ground to your table. We take pride in our work and making each delivery a success. You can buy with confidence knowing that loyalty and commitment to customer service are top priorities.
FRESHWAY PRODUCE INCMiami, FL
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.