Fulfill the goals of our organization as well as the needs of our patients. Apply your skills to achieve results of a truly rewarding nature. Allow others to live more satisfying lives-and your career to thrive.
As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we offer exceptional opportunities to contribute to the success of a powerful organization-and to positive medical outcomes. Our patients, their families, and our team members are connected in ways that bring a deeper sort of satisfaction. Help us to improve our performance, and more important, the quality of life.
Why Join the Fresenius Team?
- Fresenius Medical Care is the nation's largest provider of renal care, meeting the needs of more than 135,000 patients at 1,800 clinics throughout the country.
- Our well-established, trusted organization fosters a spirit of camaraderie, emphasizing friendly collaboration, professional support, and career development.
- Superior training, UltraCare quality control, and certification procedures ensure your potential to succeed and advance as a professional.
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits.
- Outstanding tuition reimbursement program.
- Recognized among Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" in 2011.
- National Safety Award from CNA insurance companies for 11 consecutive years.
- Opportunities to give back by participating in philanthropy and community outreach programs.
- Responsible for driving the FMS culture though values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Utilize the PC and related software programs to accomplish assignments such as: the taking and transcribing of dictation, the completion of various forms and compiling of reports as required by governmental agencies and the Corporate Office.
- Coordinate and maintain personnel records. Monitor attendance and PTO records; maintain Leaves of Absence and FMLA files. Initiate forms required for salary actions and other personnel HRIS record changes; coordinate and perform payroll preparation function; maintain payroll records.
- Prepare various reports, which may include but are not limited to, monthly insurance reports to Corporate Office, annual employee data sheet, and monthly listing of employees by position.
- Complete and file Worker's Compensation reports.
- Set up and maintain filing systems including census records of patients and employees.
- Update manuals as necessary.
- Screen and direct the Clinic Management Team's (and other) telephone calls; make travel arrangements for the Clinic Management Team; arrange conferences and meetings.
- Take minutes for the Governing Body and Medical Staff meetings; compile CQI data.
- Perform secretarial/receptionist functions as needed. These functions may include, but are not limited to greeting and directing patients and visitors to the appropriate location; sorting mail; photocopying, faxing and filing; preparing purchase orders using appropriate software; and maintaining inventory of office forms and supplies.
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable functions where necessary.
- Support staff in assigned project work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Secretarial or Business school preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year in administrative secretarial work.
- Proficient in the use of computers and related software such as Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Familiar with business and technical vocabulary.
- Knowledge of organizational operations and procedures.
- Ability to employ basic reasoning skills.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.