We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Freeman is seeking a Specislist - Digital Services to assist Sales, Exhibit Programs and Exhibitor Services in determining customer's computer needs to include hardware and software requirements. Provides on-site setup, configuration and support for computers, printers, etc. Assist in the maintenance of The Freeman Companies inventory of computer rental equipment. Additional duties include:
- Plan and produce Digital Services events involving setting up servers and networking, Digital Signs, Overflow on Demand and Presentation Management
- Works with Exhibit Programs and Account Executives to determine customer computer needs
- Interacts with customers as necessary to qualify and clarify computer needs for show management and exhibit installations.
- Confers and coordinates with Freeman sales personnel to ensure customer receives appropriate technical consultation in the proposal and production phases of sales projects
- Maintains inventoried computer equipment with both software and hardware upgrades as needed and approved
- Responsible for working with the DS Operations Manager and Inventory Control to book, configure and stage the equipment, when assigned as the lead IT Specialist
- Works with Digital Services Operations Manager in the ongoing evaluation of the development of Digital Services
- Maintain show site tool kit and software kit with updated drivers, virus protection, emergency recovery and data recovery.
- Installs and configures personal computers including Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Pre-plan, produce, and complete shows that require computer rentals including supervising the equipment installs and labor.
- Installs, configures, and supports printers, plotters, scanners, internal/external drives, network interface cards, switches, routers, sound cards, video cards, mouse, keyboard, RAM memory, CPUs, and other internal/external devices.
- Must be able to setup IP addresses and navigate the internet easily and utilize search engines.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Cross-trains in the other areas of Freeman such as audio and video in order to provide assistance when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a computer support roleBasic Experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite - Photoshop or Illustrator (intermediate)
- Knowledge of Office Suite
- Intermediate skills for Windows networking and general understanding of hardware configuration.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have one or more of the following certifications: A+, Net+, MCP, MCSE or demonstrated qualifying experience.