We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Freeman is searching for a talented, enthusiastic Part Time Exhibitor Services Representative who will give our clients both the best internal and external service in the industry. The primary purpose of this role is to perform basic functions in Freeman's computer applications, and enter exhibitor lists, orders, process payments, and price masters, without supervision. In addition, this position will work as support staff on large shows and independently on small shows. You will also be responsible for:
- Communicating professionally with customers via phone, fax, email or in person at show site
- Contacting exhibitors regarding problems with orders/payments
- Serving as point of contact for Show Management and Account Executives on assigned shows
- Properly handling and processing cash, checks, wire transfers and credit cards payments as well as collecting all monies for services before, during and after the show.
- Minimum two (2) years or more years of related experience and/or training
- Candidate must also be able to analyze and judge relative to which item or service will satisfy the customers need and have knowledge of all Freeman services
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to type 40 wpm or 6000 KSPH with 95% accuracy and a familiarization with pertinent information for assigned show, show rules and regulations, and personnel assigned to show
- Demonstrated communication, organization, and customer service skills
- The ES Representative is expected to be on time with a professional appearance and attitude and must present a general knowledge of all Freeman services to the client.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's degree