UI Designer/Content Manager, Global
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hybrid Opportunities Available!
FRANKiE4 Footwear is a successful Australian women’s footwear brand recently launched in both US and NZ markets. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and energetic UI Designer/Content Manager who is responsible for supporting the Director of Digital Experience with managing the daily upkeep of FRANKiE4’s ecommerce stores, including products, collections and landing pages, while engaging in regular A/B testing to improve the overall customer experience and drive online revenue goals.
- Daily maintenance and execution of website product listings, launches, category merchandising, content updates, and promotional events.
- Coordinate product launches with cross-functional team and bring new products onto the web
- Continually identify site merchandising opportunities to improve KPIs
- Create dynamic and engaging user interface designs based on brand style guides, defined user journeys and wireframes
- Create consumer-centered designs by understanding internal business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback and usability findings
- Translate functional ideas and concepts into user flows, webpage wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Identify design problems and devise elegant, frictionless solutions
- Responsible for all regular audits of the sites to ensure they are providing the best possible customer experience, while also following industry standards
If this sounds like your next career move, we want to hear from you! Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience in UI design
- Ability to lead with a business mindset
- Demonstrated passion for multi-channel retail, technology, e-Commerce, and marketing
- Strong working knowledge of ecommerce software. Shopify is a plus
- Worked on a team of creative, technical and marketing professionals
- Exemplary communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate feedback to peers in a constructive and supportive manner
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving skills
- Consistent positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong sense of urgency, ownership and drive
If you're successful in your application, this role will see you working with:
- Key internal partners in Creative, Marketing, Sustainability, Customer Care, Logistics, and Retail
- Key external vendor partners and service providers
Thank you so much for your interest. We can’t wait to chat soon!
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants only candidates progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
FRANKiE4 footwearWhy Work Here?
Supportive, down-to-earth team, great benefits and incredible opportunities for growth!
We’re FRANKiE4—an award-winning Australian fashion label changing the way women experience footwear. If you’re fashion-obsessed and are looking for a team who are passionate about style, sustainability and giving back, we’d love to hear from you.
501 E Pine StSeattle, WA
BusinessView all jobs at FRANKiE4 footwear