Position located in Shafter, CA.
We are looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper for long term.
Full Charge Bookkeeper is responsible for maintaining the financial records of the company, accurately recording the day to day financial transactions.
Must reconcile and balance all accounts, manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, prepare and process payroll, checks, payments and bank deposits.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
- Must be experienced in QuickBooks accounting software.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to the proper personnel or department.
- Must possess excellent customer service/people skills.
- Communicate effectively, be polite, courteous and tactful with employees and the public.
- Must be flexible, punctual, dependable, trustworthy, responsible and time conscious.
- Must exercise attention to detail and be competent in problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times.
- Must maintain appropriate appearance.
- Compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Employer Matching Simple IRA