Entry Legal Assistant - Foreclosure
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prestigious Passaic County Law Firm seeks an ENTRY Level Legal Assistant for their busy firm in Clifton, New Jersey. Our practice consists of creditors’ rights and real estate closings. Great working environment. This position is an in office position, and is not available for remote work. Compensation is $18.00 - 19.00 an hour.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
· Able to work independently
· Handle incoming client appointments
· Ability to schedule and calendar attorney time.
· Preparing pleadings
· Filing on eCourts f/k/a JEFIS
· Address incoming calls from clients
· Data entry
· Administrative duties such as answering the phones, incoming and outgoing mail, ordering office supplies.
· Must be a team player
· Other duties as assigned
· Prior experience a plus
· High School Diploma
· Proper telephone etiquette
· Highly organized
· Computer experience: MS Office programs
· Great customer service & communication skills
· Legible writing
· Able to work a full time schedule of 9:00A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Benefits available after 90 days of employment (health Insurance, accrued paid PTO’s and vacation).
FRANK J MARTONE P C
Get fresh Entry Level Legal Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.