Shipping and receiving assistant working in a fast pace environment, be organized, pay attention to detail, and be willing to learn new skills.
- Load and Unload Trucks
- Band and Shrink Wrap Skids Securely
- Tag in and Ship Out Customer Products
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Seeking High School Diploma
- Must be able to communicate…read, write and speak…in English; bilingual English/Spanish helpful.
Shipping Receiving Clerk - Full Time & Full Benefits
General math skills required to perform various calculations as may be necessary.
- Must use common sense.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Self-starter who is personable and willingly accepts responsibility.
- Excellent time management skills desired.
- General working environment for a heat treating operation with heat and noise exposure.
- Must able to move, lift or shift parts or loads up to 55 pounds.
FPM is the premier thermal processing solution provider; through innovation, integrity, performance, and leadership in service to the metal industry and manufacturing community. FPM provides the highest standards of quality, customer satisfaction and employee pride. FPM will always be easy to do business with; responsive, efficient and professional. EOE