- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outstanding global leader in the automotive sector is seeking a Master Scheduler. This company has been included in the Forbes Fortune 500 list for 20 consecutive years in a row. Come celebrate success!
Reporting to the Materials Manager, the primary responsibility of the Master Scheduler is to ensure Customer Shipments (Production and Service) are met and serves as the primary Customer contact for shipping discrepancies and concerns, as well as maintaining an accurate inventory within the ERP system.
- Review and analyze inbound EDI (830 & 6262) releases from the Customer while maintaining JIT communication to ensure releases are reflective of the release window
- Work with Senior Inventory Analyst to ensure our Production plan meets Customer requirements and to ensure adequate inventory (FG) to support the demand
- Audit, analyze, and report necessary changes to the daily production plans
- Provide data to the Materials team to promote lean inventory levels in accordance with defined safety stock levels.
- Work with Quality on getting RMA# for Customer returns and Process Customer return posting in CMS.
- Review GM CCA TOMS system for Service
FPC of Palm Coast FL
Get fresh Master Production Scheduler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.