Medical Office Manager at FPC Canton
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Family Practice Center Atlanta, Ga in Canton, GA is looking for one medical office manager to join our team. We are located on 1521 Hickory Flat Highway Suite 200. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and reliable.
Manage and work day to day operations of Family Practice Group in Cumming, GA. This position requires a thorough understanding of our IT set up, phone set up and Electronic Medical Record. (EPIC) The office manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer of Family Practice Center. This is a full-time position in the office 8-5, Monday-Friday.
· Onboarding (paperwork/email/EMR ID distribution)
· Group Health/Dental/Vision AFLAC management
· I-9 and paperwork management
· Management of PTO for all staff employees (non-provider)
· Administer payroll for Canton location
· Management of payment to vendors
· Relationships between vendors and communication with each
· Yearly cost analysis
· Provide information to COO of any changes to financial standings
· Keep up with scheduling changes
· Record keeping of all licenses and CME
2-5 Years healthcare management required. EPIC or other EMR system is preferred. This position will work closely with the Office Managers in other locations, Clinical Manager, and the Billing Manager to be sure that all areas of the office are running smoothly.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Get fresh Medical Office Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.