Careers with our clients through Forvis Executive Search
The Senior Accountant will utilize their hands-on experience and in-depth understanding of business accounting principles to lead complex accounting activities for several of our clients’ businesses. This position requires solid accounting knowledge combined with comprehension of how financials support the reporting of corporate tax information, strong communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, a deep understanding of accounting software(s), a stellar work ethic, organization skills, and a fanatical approach to details. This position will report directly to the Senior Accounting Manager.
- Reconcile general ledgers, post journal entries, and produce error-free financial statements that are in compliance with GAAP.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile client transactions which may include such items as daily sales, petty cash, banking/credit card statements, accounts payable and month-end closing entries of more complex client deliverables.
- Demonstrate excellent accounting and technical knowledge to be able to recognize inconsistencies and correct any errors found within financial statements.
- Review Company financials and suggest changes to reorganize accounting activities/practices to accurately provide visibility to company financial performance.
- Support clients and team members with stellar relationship and communication skills; participate and lead client meetings.
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting for small to medium sized businesses
- Commitment to detailed financial accounting and reporting
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects / deadlines simultaneously
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional client service with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong computer and software implementation skills and familiarity with Wolters Kluwer’s CCH Access platform a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment that is fast paced with a willingness to share knowledge or training
FORVIS | Executive SearchGreenville, SC
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.