FORUM’s primary mission can be summed up in one simple, yet sincere statement:
Helping Members Live Their Financial Dreams.
Voted Best Places to Work in Indiana for the past eight years, FORUM is dedicated to enriching the lives of our employees so we can in turn enrich the lives of our members.
The Indirect Lending Sales Representative acts a liaison between FORUM and automobile dealerships with whom the Credit Union has a relationship. The Indirect Sales Representative also cultivates leads and solicits new business from dealerships where no previous relationship exists. The primary function is to solicit automobile loans funded from these dealerships.
As an Indirect Lending Sales Representative, a typical day might include the following:
- Promote the Credit Union’s Indirect Lending program to existing and potential dealerships.
- Solicit new dealerships to participate in the indirect lending program through increased automobile loan disbursements.
- Assist in the organization and attendance of networking functions to increase awareness of FORUM’s indirect lending program.
- Maintain statistics relevant to assigned dealerships to effectively manage trends and improve results by dealership.
- Identify, evaluate and suggest ideas to use in marketing the indirect lending program.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in the auto finance industry.
- Meet monthly goals for applications submitted, loan dollars disbursed and other goals as assigned.
This job might be for you if:
- You are focused on the thoroughness and accuracy of work
- You provide high priority to customer/member satisfaction and service
- You have the ability to build relationships with internal and external partners, business owners, members and colleagues
- You are driven for success
What we are looking for:
- A two-year college degree/completion of a specialized course of study or completion of a specialized in-house training program
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience
- Ability to work flexible schedule/hours
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation with incentives available
- Award winning training and development
- Comprehensive benefits package
FORUM Credit Union is a full service financial institution offering 13 convenient branch locations in the Indianapolis area. We were formed in 1941 and have since experienced tremendous growth by offering innovative services and considering our members’ needs as top priority. The Credit Union began with volunteers, and that same volunteer spirit exists today as we strive to help members better their financial lives.
FORUM Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.