FORMA Construction (formagc.com) is a growing San Francisco based HIgh-End Residential General Contracting Firm seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager.
Our team has won multiple National awards for the best remodel in the Country across all categories by the National Association of Home Builders: http://www.bestinamericanliving.com/showpage_details.aspx?showPageID=43336
We have been selected for the American Institute of Architecture home Tour 2017 and 2018: https://www.archandcity.org/hometours17
We have also been awarded by Professional Builder Magazaine
We have been published in Habitat Magazine, The Independent, Dwell, Elle Decor, Coda Worx, Interior Design Magazine and many other respected Publications!
We specialize in high-end residential construction with a focus on detail and a commitment to client satisfaction. We have been fortunate to work with some of the area's top architects and designers on published and well known unique projects. With that said, over the last 10 years, we are most proud of the team we have built and our track record of putting our people first!
Below is a list of personal attributes as well as professional skills we are looking for in employees.
Personal Required Attributes:
- Self-motivated individual that can work both in teams and independently.
- The ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Self Starter
- Must have ten or more years of hands-on experience in hig-end residential construction.
- Experience preparing RFI's, Submittal's and documenting changes
- Familiarity with software like Blue Beam, Procore and Plan Swift.
- The ability to read and interpret structural and architectural plans.
- Understanding and competence of building codes.
- Assemble and coordinate all required disciplines for each project and manage agreements and change orders for each subcontractor
- Build and maintain project schedules using MS Project
- Create Project Invoices
- Should be aware of a variety of the field's concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Work with vendors and design team to assure timely specification and delivery of materials and construction details as needed
- Candidate must show initiative, be pro-active, and take ownership of projects where appropriate
- Competitive pay based on experience with room to grow and advance within the company
- 80hrs accrued vacation a year
- Medical benefits
- Educational allowance
FORMA has a deep history of investing in our people so anything you need to succeed is a priority for us.