Financial Assistant Associate
FORM Prosperity Wealth Advisors, LLC Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FORM Prosperity Wealth Advisors, LLC in Chandler, Arizona is actively seeking a Financial Assistant Associate. Your role will be to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers, analyze confidential client information to integrate our principles into customized financial and investment plans in which you will assist in management/execution to help clients and their families achieve their goals. The ideal candidate is one who is ready to launch and grow a career as a Financial Assistant Associate. Attention to detail, ambition, and a professional demeanor are imperative to success.
Your role will be expansive as you learn to articulate the values and principles of our firm. At FORM Prosperity Wealth Advisors, LLC, you can grow in an environment where you can learn new skills, help people, and make a significant contribution to the team without the typical pressure from sales or prospecting activities.
You will be an integral asset to our daily operational functions in a small office environment. Versatility and adaptability in a constantly evolving environment are imperative. Familiarity with or interest in developing an understanding of the Financial Services industry is critical, but not a requirement as we will TRAIN. We are in need of 40 hours per week. Hours of work are from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
1. Prepares customized financial plans in a manner that is tailored to the needs of the client.
- Utilizing input from the client, prepares customized financial plan that incorporates client information and is consistent with client goals.
- Develops high quality, accurate, attractive, and professional reports and presentations for client recommendations.
- Exhibits technical knowledge and competency in retirement planning including cash flow planning, tax and charitable gift planning, education funding, debt management, investment, insurance, and estate planning.
- Adept at utilizing eMoney Advisor for financial planning.
2. Initiates investment transactions in accordance with instructions from the Advisor.
- Implements investment transactions utilizing company's trading software.
- Performs other investment management tasks such as tax loss harvesting, account rebalancing, account investment review, and performance report generation.
3. Supports firm client meetings and other interactions including such things as:
- Ensures all materials and financial plans are in good order in advance of scheduled meeting.
- Records meeting notes.
- Prepares follow-up letters/e-mails for clients, demonstrating solid professional business-writing skills.
- Handles follow up on action items as appropriate.
- Effectively responds to client and outside vendor inquiries or needs as required.
- Appropriately manages multiple priorities and strives to support the relationship building and investment management activities of our firm through applied technical skills and knowledge of the financial planning process, including plan delivery and on-going coordination of client affairs.
4. Strives to grow and develop appropriate skillset to enhance contribution to client relationships including such things as:
- Actively pursues professional designation or continuing education to enhance financial planning or advisory skillset and knowledge.
- Approaches work, interactions and relationships in a manner consistent with the values and principles of our firm.
- Demonstrates competence in general business skills and pursues general mastery of appropriate technical and leadership skills to support team and client needs, as well as long-term career growth.
5. Demonstrates computer literacy and knowledge of specialized office programs and competency in utilizing software applications that are company specific, e.g. eMoney Advisor, Redtail(CRM), iRebal, Orion, etc.
6. Maintains the highest Compliance standards by adhering to the company's Human Resources guidelines, Compliance policies, professional designation standards, and our industry's regulatory standards to mitigate risk to the company.
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong general knowledge of financial planning and investment management.
- Strong business mathematical skills and keen attention to detail.
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle confidential data.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to excel in a team environment.
- Aptitude and passion for learning.
- Desire to serve clients and co-workers with excellence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a high level of expertise in Excel.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree is required, Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Financial Planning is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years' prior financial service experience is preferred.
- Series 65 or the ability to obtain within one (1) month from your start.
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity Insurance License or the ability to obtain within six (6) months from your start.
- Annual salary and bonuses are competitive and based upon experience, ambition, and performance.
- Candidates will also undergo required background checks/fingerprinting as required by the SEC.
Advisory services are offered through FORM Prosperity Wealth Advisors, LLC, an Investment Advisor in the State of Arizona. Insurance products and services are offered through Bell and Associates, an unaffiliated company. Neither party is affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.
FORM Prosperity Wealth Advisors, LLCWhy Work Here?
Extraordinary opportunity at a growing firm with long term succession partner potential.
1490 South Price RoadScottsdale, AZ
Finance and Insurance