Join our Core Business Services team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools that help deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support growth and profitability.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our major clients and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients, and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience lasts a lifetime.
Working closely with practice and business development professionals, you will play a pivotal role in helping us meet our go-to-market objectives and achievement of our revenue goals. You'll work independently and at certain times work with and manage others, receiving general direction rather than direct supervision.
- Work with marketing practice leaders to identify our buyers’ business issues and needs
- Develop/Co-develop and execute strategic marketing programs that use a variety of channels of communication (thought leadership, events, industry conferences, PR/media relations, social media, digital presence, etc.) that align with these issues/needs and the practice’s overall strategy
- Assist the marketing lead with developing and managing marketing budget
- Working closely with subject matter experts, manage the creation and distribution of thought leadership papers/surveys/reports and marketing collateral
- Develop and execute effective training meetings (e.g. peer-to-peer network roundtables, seminars, impacts) and industry events
- Team effectively with counterparts across divisions, business development, and global counterparts
- Adjust marketing and communications programs based on effectiveness and track the return on investment of activities to be sure we are maximizing our investments
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Open to training of advanced marketing and communication principles
- Strong project management skills and proficiency in effectively managing multiple
- Proven talent at building relationships and influencing without authority to gain support and commitment from others; mobilize people to take action; motivate others to meet strategic goals
- Ability to effectively engage with senior sector leadership
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills, including the ability to develop junior staff
- Determination, drive and enthusiasm and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's degree, with a Marketing or Communication major preferred