Career Opportunity: Sales Assistant with FORCAM in Cincinnati, OH
Do you excel at supporting the sales team by bringing details together? Are you organized and thrive on getting the small details correct? Would you like to become part of a growing, forward-thinking company? If so, FORCAM has a great opportunity for you!
FORCAM delivers the industry standard for smart manufacturing. Our product suite FORCAM FORCE™ is the world's first turnkey and open, manufacturer-independent and expandable cloud platform solution for the industrial Internet of Things (IoT/IIoT).
To grow our local team in Cincinnati, we are seeking a Sales Assistant to support administrative tasks necessary for the Sales team to be successful. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that can excel in this role. This position does not earn commission.
The Sales Assistant will:
- Develop a firm understanding of the sales process.
- Ensure sales leads are in internal database system.
- Perform reporting to understand close rate, number of touches, etc.
- Manage quotation process to ensure all estimates are received from technical staff.
- Provide marketing documentation as needed to sales staff to support sales initiatives.
- Ensure sales documentation is complete to support finalizing quotations.
- Provide scheduling support for tradeshows and marketing events.
- Monitor SharePoint to ensure sales data is up to date.
- Input, transcribe, and format text, data, and graphics into requested reports, documents, or database for the Sales Team.
- Assist with record keeping and finding more efficient and effective ways to organize and maintain information.
- Work with internal sales tools including SharePoint, OneNote, and Microsoft Navision.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a great communicator, and have:
- 3-5 years’ experience with sales administration.
- Prior experience with administrative tasks and tracking multiple calendars.
- Familiarity with CRM.
- Ability to thrive in rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Foreign language skills are a plus.
- US citizenship or Permanent Resident Status (Green Card holder) due to customers with ITAR requirements.
If you are looking for a great opportunity in a growing company, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates.