This position contributes to the overall success of the company by helping to ensure that we are producing quality product for consumers that is labeled and packaged to meet customer specifications.
· Reads manufacturing orders to ensure orders are completed by date.
· Prepares orders by pulling materials, boarding, tagging and bagging items.
· Operates Heat Presses
· Maintains product quality by following organization standards.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping work areas neat and organized.
· Complies with Company procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing work area goals.
· High School diploma or equivalent General Education Diploma (GED).
· Effective communication skills with ability to work cooperatively in a group setting and receive work direction from various staff members.
· Able to occasionally lift and move boxes up to 50 pounds.
· Able to stand two to three hours at a time for the full workday
· Able to sort, stack and organize by customer as instructed.
· Works cooperatively in group situations.
· Is consistently at work and on time.
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality of finished product.
· Completes work in timely manner; works quickly.
For Bare Feet LLC has developed a comprehensive set of employee benefit programs to supplement our employees' regular wages:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K Retirement Plans are offered to full-time employees
· Full- and part-time regular employees are eligible for 40 hours of Unpaid Time Off after a 30-day probationary period
· Full-time Employees receive 2 weeks of Paid Time Off/Vacation after 6 months of employment
· Full-time Employees receive 6 days of Company Paid Holidays after 6 months of employment
· Full-time Employees receive $15,000 of Life Insurance coverage after 90 days of employment
The qualifications, primary responsibilities and skill requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will.”
It is FBF Originals’ policy that equal employment opportunities be available to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, smoking, military service status or any other protected status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, voting, jury service or court attendance.
FOR BARE FEETFounded in 1984, For Bare Feet is an industry leader in Officially Licensed and Novelty Socks with licenses for the NFL, NBA, NHL, Colleges, Hershey, Wrangler, and many others. Shop thousands of teams, styles and designs at forbarefeet.com!