Chief Executive Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
Fontana Federal Credit Union is seeking a dynamic, results-driven individual to become our Chief Executive Officer. This individual will provide strategic leadership, growth, and overall direction to our credit union.
This is a Senior Management role reporting directly to the Board of Directors. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations and finance, so we expect you to be an experienced leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in directing credit union accounting and operations, which includes planning, recommending, and implementing programs and policies, and providing general administrative direction
2. Manage daily operation of credit union and establish office procedures
3. Lead staff and support member services
4. Analyze various statistics and the use of technology in all areas of operations and make recommendations for the efficient growth of the credit union
5. Ensure adequate equipment supplies and working space is available
6. Ensure that the Board is kept fully informed on the conditions and operations of the credit union and of all important factors influencing them
7. Develop, implement and maintain operational procedures to maximize efficiency and quality of work to provide consistent quality service to members
8. Hold periodic staff meetings. Identify areas for improvement, changes in procedures, new developments, or changes in services or products. Keep staff up to date on trends and general credit union information.
9. Oversee hiring, promotions, terminations, and other changes in status of staff
10. Evaluate the job performance of subordinates to ensure quality of work and service to members
11. Prepare Board reports in all areas of credit union operation (financial, investments, loans, liquidity)
12. File 5300 report and work with internal auditors and examiners
13. Marketing and business opportunities
14. Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will possess the following education, knowledge and skills:
· Post-secondary degree in management or finance or equivalent experience preferred
· Minimum 5 years management experience in a full-service financial institution, credit union preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Creative problem solver
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated & flexible
· Marketing experience a plus
FONTANA PUBLIC EMPLOYEE FEDERAL CR
17235 Arrow Blvd FontanaFontana, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?