Folio Financial provides a powerful platform for diversified investing and portfolio management, with significant customization, tax and cost management benefits. We enable you to combine the benefits of mutual fund investing and the benefits of owning individual stocks, with no minimums.
Folio Financial services are offered by FOLIOfn Investments, Inc., a self-clearing broker dealer launched in 1999 to help individual investors achieve financial success with the best investment options available for a fair price.
FOLIOfn Investments, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of FOLIOfn, Inc., which provides investment technology, management consulting and other services to the financial services industry.
Folio Financial is currently seeking a results-oriented Chief Marketing Officer who will be a key member of the Executive Management team. We are looking for a seasoned Marketing expert responsible for managing all Marketing functions to include the Vision, Strategy and Development of Folio’s communications through digital and traditional marketing.
The Chief Marketing Officer will lead, develop, implement and manage creative, integrated marketing communications and earned media efforts, as well as build relationships with the press and media, to support the mission and strategic goals of Foliofn, Inc. and its retail and institutional brands and offerings.
We are looking for someone with a demonstrated history of innovation. The truly successful candidate will be able to show proven success applying a broad spectrum of marketing strategies with limited resources.
- Lead, develop and manage the strategy, tactics and creative direction for all earned media and marketing communications initiatives for the company and its retail and institutional brands
- Develop and manage story pitches generating media coverage, press releases, hand outs, internal communication material, branding and other briefing notes with respect to key developments / updates / launch of new programs of the organization
- Direct the go-to-market strategy for both retail and institutional offerings
- Manage the strategy and creation of all internal and external communications, branding, website content, public relations, social media and marketing campaigns with a focus on acquisition and retention strategies
- Manage all marketing projects including launches, collateral, customer communications, PPC/online campaigns and multimedia
- Strategize to improve Folio’s online presence and increase lead generation opportunities
- Analyze lead acquisition performance and refine campaigns based on results
- Lead, mentor and motivate the Marketing team to support the growth of the strategic marketing plan
- Work closely with Folio Investing Management, Business Development, Customer Service, and Sales to execute relevant and timely campaigns/collateral/projects to to help grow the company, acquire new customers, retain existing customers and assist in identifying new areas for the company to enter
- Work with all business lines to improve profitability and revenue
- Full P & L responsibility requiring the ability to work within and monitor strict budgets and goals
- Develop and manage marketing communications materials for the company’s partners to assist them in reaching investors for the company’s platform
- Review and enforce brand and corporate messaging guidelines across the company’s website, print and electronic communications
- Manage and amplify the company’s integrated marketing and its channels: print, digital, events, social media
- Assist the CEO and others in connection with public policy initiatives as they relate to the business of the company
Required Skills and Experience:
- 12-15 years of experience in a variety of marketing roles, and with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- 5+ years of managing a broad range of marketing initiatives, with an emphasis on online engagement
- Marketing experience in the brokerage, advisor, and/or investing product area and relationships with the financial press
- Expertise and deep background in earned media and marketing communications (including social media), marketing/sales promotion, interactive marketing, copywriting and technical writing
- Compliance knowledge of financial services communication policies
- Deep understanding of investing and economic issues
- Ability to build business relationships with other senior-level employees and various departments including customer service and business development
- Must be flexible, creative and assume high accountability for all areas of responsibility
- Must demonstrate strong collaborative spirit and leadership ability
- Experience with SEO, Social Media, Reputation Management, Pay per Click and Affiliate Marketing
- Experience in managing display campaigns using targeting (behavioral, demographic, etc), message/creative testing and coordinating the production of creatives (banners, contextual ads, landing pages)
- Ability to direct, develop and design creative concepts
- Ability to influence and implement marketing programs through key partners
- Experience with data driven market tests that lead to significant and measurable business outcomes
- Analytical abilities for assessing and improving key metrics across multiple marketing vehicles
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or equivalent experience / MBA preferred