In House Photographer and Videographer
FOH, Inc Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Great place to Work® Certified in 2020 for the 5th year in a row | #2 in Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production™ 2020
FOH Health Essentials™, Front of the House® and room360˚ by FOH® are divisions of FOH®, Inc. a global healthcare, hospitality, and foodservice brand.
Since our start in 2002, we have transformed an industry accustomed to the ordinary by offering stylishly unexpected and uniquely trend-forward collections for hospitality and foodservice. All Front of the House® and room360˚ by FOH® solutions are designed by us, manufactured by us, and stocked by us.
Everyone wants to feel like they influence their company's path. At FOH® Inc., we offer an environment where entrepreneurial spirits are given the opportunity to grow without limits in a culture that potential team members crave. We count on each and every team member to be ambassadors of our culture and embody our values. We are looking to bolster our expanding team with creative, driven, and motivated individuals who are overall team players and interested in growing with our team.
Check out our websites: frontofthehouse.com, roomthreesixty.com, and fohhealth.com
The In-House Photographer and Videographer is responsible for producing photos and videos for all FOH® brands. They will also be responsible for editing an image, and color proofing, and any other technical edits. They will also need to create and edit video content to support brand and marketing initiatives.
Full Time | Exempt Status | Hybrid work from home & headquarters office schedule
Major Duties Include:
- Manages projects from idea to implementation using timelines, to-do lists, and appropriate follow up
- Sets up and executes off-site and in-studio photo and video shoots, product photography, and capturing lifestyle photos of FOH®
- Enhances photo and video by editing, color correcting, and resizing pf photographs
- Designs, produces, and codes digital material such as emails, company website content, social media posts, etc.
- Creates artwork mock-ups, proofs, production files, and samples for custom products
- Maintains and updates image database and processes image requests
- Obtains price quotes for materials with outside vendors
- Edits/ proofs copy and item information on projects
- Conducts research for new projects and technology for strategic growth
- Reviews trade publications, websites, and competitor materials to stay on and above industry trends
- Promotes our FOH® Culture in all interactions
Education, Experience & Computer Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design related field
- 2+ years experience in photography & videography
- Proficient in Microsoft Application
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Premiere
- Knowledge using Planner and/ or Project Management Tool
Skills Needed for Success:
- Take artistic criticism from our in house creative team as a way to grow
- Communicates with excellence and clarity both verbally and in writing
- Follows direction and works to meet deadlines
- Stress and time management skills
- Tech-savviness with Mac computers
- Exceptional project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Analytical, creative, practical problem-solving skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Complete projects as a self-starter with minimum supervision
Desired Characteristics & Qualifications:
- Organized, action and detailed oriented
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to re-arrange tasks as priorities change
- Nimbleness to respond to everchanging priorities in a high growth environment
- Enthusiastic, positive-minded, and composure in challenging situations
- Strong design sense and creative ideas
- Flexible to work outside normal work hours
FOH®, Inc. recognizes that our team members are our most important assets; therefore, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that provides protection and well-being for our team and their families.
Highlights include: Competitive salary and quarterly bonus structure, multiple subsidized medical and dental options, voluntary supplemental insurance, employer matching 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation and paid time off, charitable time off, onsite fitness center, and yoga room, team member recognition program, casual attire, and our collaborative culture.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at FOH, Inc